ZooTunes returns to the Woodland Park Zoo in July, and tickets are now on sale. This year’s series features local musicians. Three concerts are on the schedule now, and more will be added.
- The Posies on Sunday, July 18
- Naked Giants on Sunday, August 8
- Polyrhythmics on Wednesday, August 25
Several changes have been made to the ticketing and seating policies to keep concert-goers safe:
- Tickets are sold online only.
- The seating is in pods for two, four, six, or 10 people. The pods are spaced at a safe distance with footpaths between them.
- Children ages 3 and older must have their own full-priced ticket. Children 2 and younger don’t need a ticket as long as they sit on the lap of an adult in their party.
- Only clear bags up to 16 inches by 16 inches by five inches are allowed as long as they don’t contain prohibited items. Bags will be inspected at the entrance.
- The concert entrance has been relocated to the North gate, inside the Bear parking lot on North 59th Street.
- All ticket holders have scheduled arrival times. All members of the party should arrive at the same time at the scheduled time.
- No outside food and beverages are allowed, except sealed water bottles. Craft beer, wine, soda, water, and food will be available to buy at the venue.
Learn more about the policies and parking at zoo.org/zootunes/venue.
Ticket prices range from $55 to $85 per person. Buy tickets at etix.com.
The Woodland Park Zoo is located at 5500 Phinney Avenue North in Seattle.