Featured image: Beautiful fall colors near Stevenson, Washington (photo by Cheryl Landes)
Dust off those hiking boots and pack your camera for a fun-filled weekend in the Columbia River Gorge. From Friday through Sunday, certain Stevenson, Washington, businesses are offering a 10% discount on food and other products when you show a picture on your camera or phone from a hike in the Gorge on the same day. The promotion celebrates Stevenson’s annual Hike the Gorge weekend.
These Stevenson businesses are participating in this promotion:
- A & J Select Market Service Deli, 265 SW Second Street, (509) 427-5491, 7 a.m.-9 p.m. daily
- Big River Grill, 192 SW Second Street, (509) 427-4888, 11:30 a.m.-9 p.m. Monday-Friday and 8 a.m.-9 p.m. Saturday-Sunday
- Clark and Lewie’s, 130 SW Cascade Avenue, (509) 219-0097, 11:30 a.m.-8:30 p.m. Monday and Wednesday-Thursday, 11:30 a.m.-9 p.m. Friday, 10 a.m.-9 p.m. Saturday, and 10 a.m.-8:30 p.m. Sunday; closed on Tuesday
- Red Bluff Tap House, 256 SW Second Street, (509) 219-0974 , 11 a.m.-9 p.m. Tuesday-Thursday, 11 a.m.-10 p.m. Friday, and 10 a.m.-9 p.m. Sunday; closed on Monday
- Subway, 220 Second Street, (509) 427-0035, 8 a.m.-8 p.m. daily
- Walking Man Brewing, 240 SW First Street, (509) 427-5520, noon-9 p.m. Wednesday-Sunday; closed Monday-Tuesday
- The Gift Shop at Columbia Gorge Interpretive Center Museum, 990 SW Rock Creek Drive, (509) 427-8211, 9 a.m.-5 p.m. daily
The City of Stevenson is encouraging hikers to post their pictures on the city’s Facebook page so that they can create an album. Also use the hashtag, #FallGorgeHikes, to post pictures on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.