Featured image: Beautiful fall colors near Stevenson, Washington (photo by Cheryl Landes)
Dust off those hiking boots and pack your camera for a fun-filled weekend in the Columbia River Gorge. From Friday through Sunday, certain Stevenson, Washington, businesses are offering a 10% discount on food and other products when you show a picture on your camera or phone from a hike in the Gorge on the same day. The promotion celebrates Stevenson’s annual Hike the Gorge weekend.
These Stevenson businesses are participating in this promotion:
- A & J Select Market Service Deli, 265 SW Second Street, (509) 427-5491, 7 a.m.-9 p.m. daily
- Big River Grill, 192 SW Second Street, (509) 427-4888, 11:30 a.m.-9 p.m. Monday-Friday and 8 a.m.-9 p.m. Saturday-Sunday
- Clark and Lewie’s, 130 SW Cascade Avenue, (509) 219-0097, 11:30 a.m.-8:30 p.m. Monday and Wednesday-Thursday, 11:30 a.m.-9 p.m. Friday, 10 a.m.-9 p.m. Saturday, and 10 a.m.-8:30 p.m. Sunday; closed on Tuesday
- Red Bluff Tap House, 256 SW Second Street, (509) 219-0974 , 11 a.m.-9 p.m. Tuesday-Thursday, 11 a.m.-10 p.m. Friday, and 10 a.m.-9 p.m. Sunday; closed on Monday
- Subway, 220 Second Street, (509) 427-0035, 8 a.m.-8 p.m. daily
- Walking Man Brewing, 240 SW First Street, (509) 427-5520, noon-9 p.m. Wednesday-Sunday; closed Monday-Tuesday
- The Gift Shop at Columbia Gorge Interpretive Center Museum, 990 SW Rock Creek Drive, (509) 427-8211, 9 a.m.-5 p.m. daily
The City of Stevenson is encouraging hikers to post their pictures on the city’s Facebook page so that they can create an album. Also use the hashtag, #FallGorgeHikes, to post pictures on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.
For more information about things to do in Stevenson, visit the city’s website. Also check out hiking trail ideas at the Friends of the Columbia Gorge website.