Featured image: Joyland at The Lights of Christmas in Stanwood, Washington. (photo by Cheryl Landes)
For those who plan ahead for holiday celebrations, here are the dates for the 2017 Lights of Christmas at Warm Beach Camp in Stanwood, Washington, an hour’s drive north of Seattle.
- Thursday-Sunday, November 30-December 3
- Thursday-Sunday, December 7-10
- Thursday-Sunday, December 14-17
- Tuesday-Saturday, December 19-23
- Tuesday-Saturday, December 26-30
The light displays will be open each day from 5-10 p.m.
The Lights of Christmas is the largest holiday celebration in the Pacific Northwest combining light displays, live entertainment, children’s activities, shopping, and dining. It’s rated among the top 100 events in North America by the American Bus Association.