Featured image: Flowers at the Yakima Area Arboretum in Yakima, Washington (photo by Cheryl Landes)
The Yakima Area Arboretum hosts the annual Garden Tour this weekend, which features these five gardens:
- The Quaint Garden, by Brian and Kristi Messer
- The Native Rock Garden, by Tim and Linda Drumhiller
- The Whimsy Village Garden, by Ron and Jenny Mansfield
- Hunter’s Haven, by Marilyn and Pat Hunter
- Jack and Bev’s Expensive Hobby, by Jack and Bev Vonfeld
The tour hours are 10 a.m.-4 p.m. on Saturday, June 16, and noon-4 p.m. on Sunday, June 17. Tickets are $25 each, or buy four and get the fifth free. Buy tickets at the Yakima Area Arboretum, 1401 Arboretum Drive, or at the garden locations.
Jack and Bev Vonfeld are hosting a Wine-Down at their garden on Saturday, June 16, from 4 to 5:30 p.m. Enjoy wine and light snacks. Tickets are $15 each and available at the Yakima Area Arboretum.