Featured image by geralt, courtesy pixabay
On five evenings in December, the Singing Christmas Tree returns to the Ridgefield Church of the Nazarene for six performances. The one-hour, fifteen-minute concert includes traditional holiday music and carols from the 75-member Singing Christmas Tree choir and kids sharing the story of Jesus’ birth.
The 2018 performances are scheduled on:
- Friday, December 7, 6:30 p.m.
- Sunday, December 9, 6:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, December 11, 6:30 p.m.
- Friday, December 14, 6:30 p.m.
- Sunday, December 16, 10:30 a.m. and 6:30 p.m.
Doors open one hour before each performance.
All performances are free and located at the Ridgefield Church of the Nazarene, 747 Pioneer Street, in Ridgefield, Washington.
More information is available at ridgenaz.org/singingtree.