Looking for a special someone to share your winter adventures and maybe more? Now’s your chance! On Sunday, February 10, Wilmot Mountain hosts its first-ever Chairlift Speed Dating event for ages 21 and older from 3 p.m. until 6 p.m.
Here’s how it works:
- Register at the Chairlift Speed Dating page.
- Fill out the survey that matchmaking service It’s Just Lunch, Chairlift Speed Dating’s co-host, emails to you after you register. It’s Just Lunch will create your profile based on your responses to the survey, and they’ll use the profile to find compatible matches.
- Check in 2-3 p.m. at Wilmot’s Main Lodge Guest Services. If you need to rent skis or a snowboard, arrive earlier to pick up your equipment.
- Go to the “Patio of Love” at the outdoor patio area in front of Walt’s Tavern.
- Starting at 3 p.m., you’ll be matched with a partner based on your profile at Chairlift 3. Get to know your chairmate during your ride to the top of the mountain. Ski down together or continue your conversation in the lodge, or ask for a new match on your next ride up the mountain. Chairlift pairing continued until 4 p.m.
- At 4-6 p.m., enjoy the Ski/Board and Mingle and post-party.
Registration is $10 for passholders, non-skiers, and non-snowboarders without a lift ticket. Registration with a lift ticket costs $58 per person.