Sample a variety of signature riesling wines paired with small bites at the The Wineries of Old Mission Peninsula near Traverse City, Michigan, on Saturday, February 16, from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Your ticket allows entry into these nine participating wineries:
- 2 Lads Winery, 16985 Smokey Hollow Road, (231) 223-7722
- Black Star Farms, 360 McKinley Road East, (231) 944-1300
- Bowers Harbor Vineyards, 2896 Bowers Harbor Road, (231) 223-7615
- Brys Estate Vineyard & Winery, 3309 Blue Water Road, (231) 223-9303
- Chateau Chantal, 15900 Rue de Vin, (231) 223-4110
- Chateau Grand Traverse, 12239 Center Road, (231) 938-6120
- Hawthorne Vineyards, 1000 Camino Maria (off Peninsula Drrive) or the new entrance at Montague Road and Center Road (M-37), (231) 929-4206
- Mari Vineyards, 8175 Center Road, (231) 938-6116
- Peninsula Cellars, 11480 Center Road, (231) 933-9787
Tickets are $30 per person in advance (buy online) or $35 on the day of the event, if space is still available. Tickets include the wine tastings, food bites, and a souvenir glass. When you buy your ticket, you’ll choose your starting location. That’s where you’ll pick up your glass.
Designated driver tickets are also available at $25 per person, which includes non-alcoholic drinks and the food bites. Designated drivers do not receive the souvenir glass.
If you don’t have a designated driver, here are some other transportation options.
Find more information at the Romancing the Riesling page.