Featured image by Cheryl Landes
After months of delays due to regulatory approvals and the government shutdown, the first commercial flight finally takes off today at 10 a.m. from Paine Field in Everett, Washington. Alaska Airlines receives the honor of making the maiden voyage.
Alaska is offering 18 non-stop flights from Everett to these destinations:
- Las Vegas, two flights daily
- Los Angeles, four flights daily
- Orange County, one flight daily
- Phoenix, one flight daily
- Portland, four flights daily
- San Diego, two flights daily
- San Francisco, two flights daily
- San Jose, two flights daily
Check fares and schedules for Alaska’s Paine Field service.
United Airlines will start flights from Paine Field to San Francisco and Denver on Sunday, March 31. United started selling tickets in November.
United and Alaska will share the two gates at Paine Field.