This year marks the 20th year of the City of Vancouver, Washington, hosting free summer concerts at Esther Short Park. This year’s 6 to Sunset Concert Series is scheduled on six Thursday evenings in July and August.
Each concert lasts two hours and starts at 6 p.m.
Enjoy dinner from the food vendors and beverages from the Pub in the Park. Outside food and non-alcoholic beverages are allowed.
Here’s the 2019 concert lineup.
- July 11—Hit Machine (plays the hits from all music eras)
- July 18—Prom Date Mixtape (1980s tribute band)
- July 25—Stone In Love (Journey tribute band)
- August 1—Hit Factory (plays America’s top hits)
- August 8—Life During Wartime (Talking Heads tribute band and original music inspired by the Talking Heads)
- August 15—Super Diamond (Neil Diamond tribute band)
Esther Short Park is located at 301 West Eighth Street in downtown Vancouver. Parking is available at the Vancouvercenter garage at 601 Columbia Street.
More details are available at the 6 to Sunset Concerts 20th anniversary page.