The popular Pickathon Festival in Happy Valley, Oregon, is postponed until August 2021 because of Governor Kate Brown’s directive to postpone large gatherings due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Ticketholders can transfer their tickets to the 2021 or 2022 festival, or donate them to support the organization. Refunds will be considered under extreme circumstances. Contact Pickathon with your choice by June 10, 2020.
In the meantime, Pickathon, in partnership with The Recording Academy, is hosting A Concert A Day to help unemployed musicians. A new full-length concert will be streamed every day at 1 p.m. Pacific time. All donations will go to the MusiCares COVID-19 Relief Fund.
Here’s the lineup for this week:
- Monday, May 11—Sierra Hull (blues)
- Tuesday, May 12—Phosphorescent (country rock)
- Wednesday, May 13—Anna & Elizabeth (folk)
- Thursday, May 14—Built to Spill (indie rock)
- Friday, May 15—Shakey Graves (Americana rock)
- Saturday, May 16—Warpaint (art rock)
- Sunday, May 17—Joseph (harmonic sister trio)
A Concert A Day started on April 8 and will end on June 8. Each concert will be posted for three days.