Camas Days and the Clark County Fair in Ridgefield, Washington, were cancelled this year due to ongoing safety concerns with COVID-19. But not all is lost for fair lovers. Now downtown Camas is recreating the midway experience, where you can enjoy some fair fare favorites and discover new treats during Fair Food Week, September 4-11.
Here are a few treats the 15 participating restaurants are serving up to get your mouth watering:
- Giant pretzels with cheese and stone ground mustard from A Beer at a Time
- Pulled pork macaroni and cheese from the Adams Street Bar & Grill
- Banana cornflake fritters from Feast 316
- Cotton candy magaritas from Grains of Wrath
- Churro fried ice cream from Mesa
The Liberty Theatre kicks off the festivities tonight by serving its fantastic popcorn from 5 until 8 p.m. They’ll be back with more popcorn tomorrow from noon until 2 p.m.
Also, tonight, Caps N’ Taps will have fun outdoor fair games.
Get more details about Fair Food Week and the full list of participating restaurants at downtowncamas.com/event/fair-food-week