Looking for some trails or roads where you can enjoy the fall foliage from your bicycle? Here are 11 suggestions from Bicycle Magazine:
- The Erie Canalway Trail in Western New York
- Flash of Gold in Steamboat Springs, Colorado
- Maroon Bells in Aspen, Colorado
- South Boundary Trail in Northern New Mexico
- Bethel, Maine, to Evans Notch, New Hampshire
- Where’s Chester? in Northeastern Massachusetts and Southern New Hampshire
- Natchez Trace Parkway in Alabama, Mississippi, and Tennessee
- Chief Standing Bear Trail in Southern Nebraska
- June Lake Loop in Eastern Sierra, California
- Edna Valley Loop along California’s Central Coast
- Kitsap Color Classic on Washington’s Kitsap Peninsula, west of Seattle
The article in Bicycle Magazine provides descriptions of the trails and roads, the distances, the best times to see the color, and highlights on more attractions along the way.
Read the full article here:
11 Great Rides to See the Fall Foliage Across the U.S.