Looking for ideas for celebrating Halloween at a safe distance during COVID-19? Here are eight:
- Create a candy slide.
- Ghost your friends by leaving candy at their doors.
- Throw a costume party on Zoom.
- Turn your house or apartment into a mini-neighborhood.
- Host a distanced outdoor movie screening.
- Choose mask-friendly costumes.
- Set up a neighborhood scavenger hunt.
- Go park-er-treating.
Read more about these ideas at this PureWow post:
8 Ways to Save Halloween This Year (All Vetted By Actual Children)
Here are instructions for making three different types of candy chutes from Alabama.com:
Halloween 2020: How to make a candy chute for trick-or-treaters
And, if you’re good at flinging objects with slingshots, check out this idea from Julie Schirmer in Columbus, Ohio:
One Good Thing: Wickedly creative pandemic trick-or-treating