Camp out in your living room or backyard for some scary good fun on Friday, October 30, at the Great Washington Camp-in Spooktacular. Here’s how it works:
- Set up a tent with a haunted theme in your living room or backyard.
- Dress in your favorite Halloween costume.
- Snuggle under a blanket or inside a sleeping bag.
- Snap pictures of you and your campsite and enter them in the photo contest for a chance to win a $75 gift certificate from REI and other prizes.
- Tune into the show starting Friday, October 30, at 6:30 p.m. Pacific time on YouTube.
The program includes stories around the campfire, a full-moon program from the Goldendale Observatory, shadow hand monsters, a Thriller dance lesson, and an outdoors cooking demonstration, There’s also a presentation on bats, spiders, and Halloween creatures.
For more details, check out the Great Washington Camp-in Spooktacular page.