Support the Police Activities League (PAL) of Southwest Washington and Clark County breweries and taphouses at Brrrurgers, Bites, & Brews, Sunday, January 30 through Saturday, February 6.
Here’s how to join in on the fun:
- Go to one of the participating breweries and taphouses to pick up a punchcard.
- Every time you make a purchase at the participating locations, get your card punched. Orders are available for dine-in or takeout.
- After you visit four participating locations, fill out the back of the punchcard and return it to a participating location to enter a drawing for a brew-quest by Michael Perozzo of Zzepplin. Or visit all participating locations for two entries in the drawing.
The eight participating breweries and taphouses are:
- Ben’s Bottle Shop, 8052 East Mill Plain Blvd. in Vancouver
- Fortside Brewing Company, 2200 NE Andresen Road in Vancouver
- Grains of Wrath, 230 NE Fifth Avenue in Camas
- Loowit Brewing Company, 507 Columbia Street in Vancouver
- Mahoney’s Public House, 10714 NW Lakeshore Avenue, Suite 105, in Vancouver
- Taps Beer Reserve, 934 North 47th Avenue in Ridgefield
- Taps Growler House, 1900 NE 162nd Avenue in Vancouver
- Victor-23 Craft Brewery, 2905 St. Johns Blvd. in Vancouver
You must be 21 or older to participate. Completed punchcards must be dropped off at a participating location no later than Sunday, February 7.
For more information about Brrrurgers, Bites, & Brews, go to palofswwa.org/bbb2021.