Featured image from Creative Commons
Grab a lawn chair or spread a blanket on the grass in front of the gazebo at Esther Short Park and enjoy a summer evening of music as the sun sets in downtown Vancouver, Washington.
Here’s the lineup for 2018. All concerts are on Thursday from 6 to 8 p.m.
- July 12—Johnny Limbo and the Lugnuts, an eight-piece classic rock band
- July 19—Kalimba, an Earth, Wind, and Fire tribute band
- July 26—Vancouver Symphony Orchestra, conducted by Portland State University Music Director Ken Selden with an appearance by Opera Quest Northwest.
- August 2—Flexor T, a country/rock band
- August 9—Patrick Lamb, saxophonist
- August 16—Hit Machine performs popular music from the 70s and beyond
Admission is free.
Esther Short Park is located at West 8th and Columbia Streets. Parking is available at the Vancouvercenter Garage, 601 Columbia Street.
Outside food is allowed, or you can buy food from vendors in the park. Alcohol is allowed only in the fenced pub area.
For more information, go to the Six to Sunset Concerts page.