Featured image courtesy Pixabay
Watch strolling magicians. Be a magician. Make your own potions. Pop into the wizard photo booth. Learn how animals’ colors benefit them where they live.
These activities and more are part of Magic at the Museums Monday-Friday, February 18-22, in Springfield, Massachusetts. Check out the full schedule of magical events for the week.
One admission price gives you access to five museums at the same location, where the magical activities take place:
- George Walter Vincent Smith Art Museum
- Springfield Science Museum
- Michele and Donald D’Amour Museum of Fine Arts
- Lyman and Merrie Wood Museum of Springfield History
- The Amazing World of Dr. Seuss Museum and Dr. Seuss National Memorial Sculpture Garden
Springfield is 91 miles southwest of Boston and 26 miles north of Hartford, Connecticut.
While you’re in Springfield, also check out the outdoor activities this week at Forest Park.