Featured image by Annalise Batista from Pixabay
Deck out in your favorite ugly holiday sweater for a Saturday night of fun, food, and drinks in the Uptown Village neighborhood of Vancouver, Washington. Show up at a participating business in your ugly sweater and enjoy drink specials and other surprises. You might even receive a prize for the ugliest sweater!
No tickets are required. Simply show up at one of the locations listed below on Saturday, December 14, from 4 to 9 p.m., grab your free map, and choose your route. Most locations are ages 21 and older (ID required), but some allow children.
- Cellar 55 Tasting Room (winery), 1812 Washington Street
- Green Leaf Uptown (apartments), 1700 Main Street
- Center Stage Clothiers (costume shop), 1400 Main Street
- Doomsday Brewing Safe House (taproom), 1919 Main Street
- Shanahan’s Pub & Grill (casual neighborhood pub), 209 West McLoughlin Blvd.
- The Thirsty Sasquatch (pub), 2110 Main Street
- The Upper Room Esthetic Spa (day spa), 120 West 21st Street
- Tip Top Tavern (bar), 2100 Main Street
- Trap Door Brewing (craft brewery with food cart pod), 2315 Main Street
- UnderBar (lounge serving wine and beer), 1701-1/2 Broadway Street
- Uptown Barrel Room (serves craft beer, wine, spirits, and American fare), 2011 Main Street
- Vancouver Pizza Company (pizzeria), 2219 Main Street
Metered and some free on-street parking is available. After 6 p.m., you can park in metered spots for free. Or take public transit. Several C-Tran bus routes travel through Uptown Village. Plan your trip at the C-Tran website.
For the latest information about the pub crawl, visit the Uptown Village Association’s Facebook page. For a full calendar of events, go to the Uptown Village Association’s website.