Photo credit: ilani Casino and Resort
The ilani resort in Ridgefield, Washington, is reopening today, May 28, at noon with safety guidelines in place to protect customers from exposure to COVID-19.
At 10 a.m., leaders of ilani and the Cowlitz Tribe invite everyone to a gathering outside for a blessing ceremony led by tribal spiritual leader Tanna Engdahl.
- All restaurants and lounges have reduced seating to comply with distancing guidelines.
- Some gaming machines are powered off to allow more distance between players.
- Signs with distance markers are located in food, beverage, and other high-traffic areas.
- Your temperature will be checked at the entrance. If you have a temperature of 100.2º F or higher, you’ll be asked to return when you’re healthy again.
- ilani employees and guests must wear masks, except when they’re eating, drinking, or smoking. If you don’t have a mask, security will provide one.
- More hand sanitizer and disinfectant wipe stations are available for guests and team members.
- High-touch surfaces are sanitized more often.
- Plexiglass barriers have been installed in key locations, including the table games.