Savor the Couve was so popular in December and January that it has been extended through the end of March! Every week, local restaurants, wineries, and breweries are teaming up to provide a takeout collaboration dinner at Savor the Couve. The five-course meals includes locally crafted wine or beer and serves two people.
The participating restaurants and menus change each week, and $25 of the dinner price supports a different non-profit organization. Each dinner has a theme:
- Thursday, Feb. 4–Welcome Back!
- Thursday, Feb. 11–Date Night
- Thursday, Feb. 18–Women-Owned Restaurants
- Thursday, Feb. 25–Traditional Italian
- Thursday, March 4–Asian Fusion
- Thursday, March 11–Authentic Mexican/Southwestern
- Thursday, March 18–Plant-Based (Vegan)
- Thursday, March 25–Pacific Northwest Inspired
The dinners are packaged every Thursday and can be picked up from 5 to 6 p.m. at Warehouse ’23, 100 Columbia Street, #102 in Vancouver, Washington. The cost of the dinners is $100 for two people. All orders receive $20 in Promo Play to use at ilani Casino Resort in Ridgefield.
Dinners sell out every week, so pre-order as soon as you can. View participating restuarants, non-profit organizations supported, and previous menus at vancouverusa.com/savor-the-couve. Place orders at this same site.