Come to Overlook Park in downtown Ridgefield, Washington on Saturday, May 1, to enjoy some time outside. Also shop local vendors, check out the new food cart park across the street, and check out the Ridgefield Art Association Art Show.
Other local organizations are also getting in on the fun.
- The Columbia Play Project is hosting lawn games for the kids in the park.
- Go on a First Saturday Logo Scavenger Hunt in downtown Ridgefield.
- Sidewalk activities will be available for the kids throughout downtown Ridgefield.
- Make a May Day craft at the temporary location of the Ridgefield Public Library, 228 Simons Street.
- Pick up a free ice tea and sweet treats on the front patio of Myrtle’s Tea House, 321 North Third Avenue, starting at 11 a.m.
- Sign up for the 100 Miles in 100 Days Challenge. If you sign up at the festival, you’ll get $5 in Main Street Moola.
The festival starts at 9 a.m. Overlook Park’s address is 113-132 South Main Avenue. The food cart park is at 219 Pioneer Street.
Get more details, including the full festival schedule, at Ridgefield First Saturdays.