From Monday, May 3, until Sunday, May 9, 12 bars in the Portland metro area are joining forces to support a local non-profit organizaation that’s helping American migrants. When you buy margaritas at these bars, $4 goes to the Team Brownsville group–$2 from your purchase plus $2 from the sponsors listed in the poster below.
The participating bars are:
- 5&Dime, 6535 SE Foster Road, Portland
- Psychic Bar, 3560 North Mississippi Avenue, Portland
- Decibel Sound & Drink, 11380 SE 21st Avenue, Portland
- The Botanist, 910 NW 14th Avenue, Portland
- G-Love, 1615 NW 21st Avenue, Portland
- Sukis, 2401 SW 4th Avenue, Portland
- Deadshot, 2133 SE 11th Avenue, Portland
- Que Pasa Cantina, 1408 SE 12th Avenue, Portland
- Bit House Collective, 727 SE Grand Avenue, Portland
- Bartini, 2108 NW Glisan Street, Portland
- De Fuego, 12566 SE 93rd Avenue, Clackamas
- Mestizo, 2910 SE Division Street, Portland
Learn more about the event by watching this segment from AM Extra on the KOIN 6 website.