In August and September 2021, the Chateau Ste. Michelle winery resumes its live concert series in the outdoor amphitheater with a range of well-known names. This season, all tickets will be sold through Ticketmaster.
Here’s the full lineup. One show, which was rescheduled from 2020 due to COVID-19, is sold out. If you plan to go, I recommend getting tickets as soon as you can. Ticket sales open to the general public on Monday, June 21, at 10 a.m. Pacific time.
- Fitz & The Tantrums, Friday, August 20, at 7 p.m.
- An Evening with Josh Groban, Tuesday-Wednesday, August 24-25, at 7 p.m.
- The Ultimate Queen Celebration starring Marc Martel, Friday, August 27, at 7:30 p.m.
- An Evening with Chicago, Saturday-Sunday, August 28-29, at 7 p.m.
- Tower of Power and WAR, Sunday, September 5, at 7 p.m.
- Rodrigo y Gabriela, Tuesday, September 7, at 7 p.m.
- John Legend, Thursday-Friday, September 9-10, at 7 p.m. (These shows were rescheduled from 2020 and are sold out.)
- Train, Saturday-Sunday, September 11-12, at 7 p.m.
- Lake Street Dive, Saturday, September 18, at 7 p.m.
- Chris Isaak, Sunday, September 19, at 7 p.m.
Currently, proof of COVID vaccination or a negative COVID test is required for entry, but these requirements might change as the State of Washington continues to loosen restrictions. Get the latest information on these requirements at Chateau Ste. Michelle’s FAQ page.
Chateau Ste. Michelle is located northeast of Seattle at 14111 NE 145th Street in Woodinville, Washington. For more information about the winery, winery tours, and other events, visit ste-michelle.com.