Grab your chair or blanket and come to new Pavilion at Fort Steilacoom Park in July and August to hear music from some of the finest talent in the Pacific Northwest. This year, the City of Lakewood expanded the Summer Nights at the Pavilion schedule to six weeks.
All concerts are held on Thursday, 7-8:30 p.m. Here’s the lineup.
- July 18—The 313th Army Band performs dance, rock, and pop favorites.
- July 25—The Lonely Hearts Club, Beatles tribute band
- August 1—Dakota Poorman, country
- August 8—Stay Grounded Band, reggae
- August 15—Justin Young Sax, jazz
- August 22—Candy Shoppe plays disco, funk, soul, dance, and pop.
Fort Steilacoom Park is located at 8714 87th Avenue SW in Lakewood, Washington, 40 miles south of Seattle and 135 miles north of Portland.